Company Policies/Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright and Trademark
All website content, course material, information products, and artwork has been either copyrighted and/or trademarked. This means that it is not to be reproduced or distributed in any way without the written consent of Brilliant Resilience, LLC. This includes but is not limited to: documents, training materials, graphics, sounds, videos, art, images, photographs and articles.
Any quotes taken from the site or any other materials therein must contain appropriate identification of the author and website. All requests to use our information, needs to done through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree to notify us of any unauthorized use of course materials, artwork, photography, or information contained within this website, marketing materials, etc. Information contained within courses, workshops, training materials is not to be reproduced or shared in any way. This is your private material and is intended for your own personal use.
In the case of custom artwork or other commissioned artwork, the artist retains all copyrights to the image after you have purchased the painting. You are not allowed to reproduce or resell the image in anyway unless you have contacted the artist at the following email address email@example.com and have obtained written consent. Please note that as the artist retains all copyrights to the image this means that the image you purchased may be used for future products, marketing or advertising as seen fit by the artist.
Your communication with us through email, video, verbal or written correspondence is subject to being used for advertising and marketing purposes without compensation. You give full consent to use or replicate any likeness of you for commercial purposes as a participant of any course or program.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Commissioned artwork, including intuitive art are not returnable due to the time and energy this process requires.
- Unopened products in resale-able condition (condition it was purchased in) are returnable within 14 days of purchase.
- Registration fees for all training programs are non-refundable. If tuition was paid in full, the tuition will be refunded minus the registration fee within 30 days of the program start date. There are no refunds after 30 days prior to the training.
- If in the event that Brilliant Resilience, LLC must reschedule, your tuition will be either refunded or applied to a future purchase.
- Any monthly or annual memberships must be cancelled within 14 business days to not be charged in the next billing cycle.
- If you cancel more than 24 hours prior to a session, your online payment will be applied to your next purchase. If you cancel a session less than 24 hours prior to the session, the fee will be retained in full.
Pricing and Payment
You agree to pay all charges you have incurred at Brilliant Resilience, LLC in accordance to billing terms in effect at the time of purchase. You will provide us with current shipping and billing information, and payment information and notify us of any changes. If your credit card or billing is declined, we reserve the right to terminate services and programs. If your credit card or identity has been stolen, it is your responsibility to close or transfer your account to another form of payment with us.
Paying for Online Purchases
Online purchases must be paid for at time of ordering. All online or distance sessions must be paid for when the session is scheduled or time will not be booked. Sessions will not be completed until paid for.
In person sessions
We accept online payment with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover through PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account) at the time the session is scheduled. Online purchases for in person sessions must be made in full when scheduling the session or your time slot will not be booked. We only accept personal check, and cash at the time of the in person session. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted in person at the time of in person session, workshop, or class through Square (www.squareup.com) for the iPhone.
Most items are shipped flat in boxes or padded envelopes. USPS is our preferred method of shipping, but will use UPS or FedEx for larger canvas paintings. Shipping charges are automatically calculated based on the size and weight of the item, and will be added to your total in the shopping cart.
We respect the privacy of the users of this site by upholding strict guidelines set by the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) for internet policies and procedures.
At Brilliant Resilience, LLC we follow the following general rules:
- We don’t ask for your personal information unless we need it (ie. to complete a purchase, sign up for a newsletter, etc).
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law (we are required to report any unlawful act to authorities).
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless it is required for services you have purchased or requested.
How do we protect your privacy?
The type of information we collect from you includes information that is:
- Directly collected from you through opt-in forms, registrations, applications or purchases. This information may include: legal name, full address, email address, phone number, date of birth, gender; financial information, such as: credit card numbers, expiration dates and any other information needed to fulfill your transaction with the website(s).
Who do we share your information with?
We will not give your information to third parties without your consent unless:
- We must divulge your information for the purposes of any valid legal request (ie. search warrant, subpoena, or court order). We will also report any attempted breach of security of the sites, or any threat to your safety or Brilliant Resilience, LLC and related sites and materials.
- Although we do not disclose personal information about you to anyone, we may use the general information collected to create statistics regarding our sites and business activity. This may be shared with others we contract with for the purposes of advertising, marketing, and promotions.
- In the event, Brilliant Resilience, LLC goes through a business transaction (ie. merger or acquisition by another company, transfer by heir ship, or sale of partial assets) all information directly or indirectly collected from you will likely be included in the assets transferred through new ownership.
Membership Sites and Forums
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords, and course materials for all memberships, forums, and programs. You agree to notify us of any unauthorized use of your passwords, course materials, or private information. Information contained within courses, workshops, training materials is not to be reproduced or shared in any way. This is your private material.
If you give out personal information within any of the forums or membership sites, you are making your information public among members. You disclose such information at your own risk. We are not responsible for content added through our forums, message boards, chat rooms, or member areas. We are not responsible for screening material, but will make every effort to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for all. The intended purpose of such areas is for community and support, and not for complaining, negative engagement, or harassment.
How do you opt-out from correspondence with Brilliant Resilience, LLC?
It is important to note that even after you have opted-in for any reason (ie. purchase of product or service, or opt-in for free information/newsletters, etc) you have the right to opt-out at any time. If at any time you no longer want to be part of our mailing list and would like to “opt-out” of future correspondence, or you want to update your information with us you may do so at BrilliantResilience.com by changing your options or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Autoresponders: many of the emails you receive from us are hooked up to an autoresponder. The emails that go through an autoresponder will have an opt-out link at the bottom of the email.
Privacy of Minor Children
Website content, with the exclusion of our children’s programs, is not directed at children under the age of 18. If you are a child or teen under the age of 18, you are required to have your parent or guardian contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that we have collected information from a minor without permission from a parent or legal guardian, we will remove it from our databases immediately.
Links to other sites
Users may find advertising, affiliate information, and links to others content on our sites. We do not control these sites; they have their own terms and conditions of use, and customer service. Please review their company policies before using their sites. We do not endorse or take any responsibility for the content on their sites. We make every attempt to make your experience at Brilliant Resilience, LLC and related websites an enjoyable one. We make every attempt to list links and affiliates who we have found to be helpful to us or our clients in the past. In some cases, we may receive compensation for the sale of affiliate’s products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any of the external links, or outside materials offensive in anyway. Please use due diligence when following links or purchasing from an affiliate you have found on one of our sites.
All services, products, programs, and information on the site(s) are provided as is, without warranties. We make no guarantees regarding effectiveness or outcomes of any service, product, programs, or information. We do not endorse or monitor third party services, products, programs, or information contained within the sites.
Under no circumstance will Brilliant Resilience, LLC be liable for your use of any of the materials on our sites. You agree that you will hold us harmless from any liability, loss, or claim, including legal fees arising from your use of our website. You agree that your use of our sites and above stated material is at your sole discretion.
The products and training programs on this site are powerful healing tools. However, we claim no responsibility for expectations of specified outcomes, or any guarantee of healing. You understand that testimonials, examples of what people have learned, or healing miracles are not predictable and are examples of exceptions, and not necessarily the typical experience.
Your success with the materials on the site is dependent on a variety of factors. We make every attempt to help you understand and apply the material in a way that is best suited for you. We do not make any claim that you will heal yourself or others in any way, will make a living following our training, or will be the next great testimonial.
Brilliant Resilience, LLC makes every attempt to keep the sites free of any harmful viruses. We take no responsibility for any loss or damage due to other’s malicious attacks, or to the effectiveness of the website in general.
These sites are an educational service that provides general information for entertainment purposes only. The content on the sites, services, products, or programs are not intended as a substitute for professional medical and/or psychiatric care. None of the techniques should be used without consent from your health care provider. Intuitive findings and readings are for entertainment only, and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe, or provide specific advice regarding physical or mental health. Practitioners of Brilliant Resilience, LLC are not prescribing medication, diagnosing conditions, performing surgery, or practicing medicine. These healing services are not licensed by any government body. Seek out medical attention promptly when needed by a licensed professional.
There may be unknown risks involved for people with pre-existing conditions or who are in poor physical or emotional health. If you choose to participate, you assume all responsibility for taking such risks.
When choosing a healer, please do not open yourself to that person’s energy or give your personal power away. Only allow yourself to be open to pure Divine energy that is for your highest soul purpose. If you are experiencing severe “healing reactions” as many healers call it, you are not receiving only pure Divine healing.
Please take responsibility for your own healing journey.
Termination of your use of the website
You agree that you will not hold us liable for suspension, termination and removal of your account information based on your behavior. This is a community of love, and all must uphold this vibration.